Rangefinder Deore 11 - 29" Wheel
Now in stock!
Rangefinder Deore 11 29 is a true trail hardtail companion for your local loops and weekend adventures to off-road destinations far and wide. The stable trail geometry puts you in a position to climb, descend, and pedal through technical spots with assurance. The 120 mm suspension fork and dropper post give you the control to make easy work of many trail features. 29” wheels help you maintain momentum and 2.6”-wide tires keep you planted to the trail. Shimano’s 11-speed Deore drivetrain delivers smooth shifting and gear range that’ll serve you well while climbing, pedaling through flat sections, and everything in between.
- 6061-T6 alloy frame blends proprietary, top-shelf 6061-T6 double- and triple-butted tubing for a light, durable and responsible frame with great trail feel
- Long top tube, short stem and 439 mm chainstays provide a stable ride to keep you in control on steep and technical terrain
- 120 mm of front suspension travel soaks up the trail, while a 15 x 110 mm thru axle keeps the front end stiff for precise handling
- Drop your saddle at the press of a button to tackle steep descents and technical terrain with the included TranzX dropper post; stealth cable routing provides a clean look
- Hydraulic brakes offer confident stopping power
- 1x drivetrain keeps shifting simple with plenty of gear range
- Frame has 2 bottle cages on the inside of the frame (only 1 on the size S frame) and 1 accessory mount on the underside of the down tube
- Mounts on the top tube are designed for use with the Salsa EXP Series direct-mount top tube bag (not included)
- Full-length internal cable routing with full housing improves shifting in poor conditions and increases the time in between maintenance intervals
- Rangefinder can fit both 29 in. (maximum of 29 x 2.6 in.) and 27.5+ (27.5 x 2.8–3.0 in.) wheels and tires (27.5 wheels and tires not included)
- Pedals not included; specs and images are subject to change