We are a Rohloff Service Centre.
We've spent a lot of time riding Rohloff hubs and have built a fair few bikes with them too. Interested in finding out more about how great these hubs are then give us a shout and come try out our demo bike.
Already have a Rohloff? need an oil change? Have a rim brake hub and need it converting to disc? Damaged the sprocket carrier? We're an appointed Rohloff service centre and can help with all these things and more, just give us a call.
- 526% range of gears (equivalent to typical 27 Speed MTB derailleur system)
- 14 Individual gears (no wasted overlaps or duplicates)
- Evenly spaced 13.6% gear increments. (no sudden big jumps)
- Ability to shift whilst stationary or under load.
- Super efficient sealed Oil bath mechanism (95-99%)
- Adjustment and maintenance free over thousands of miles.
- Gear positions are indexed inside hub, thus negating critical cable tension adjustments.
- Precision German engineered (in use Worldwide in the hardest of races and regions.)
- Super reliable, can be used for virtually all disciplines, including Tandem and Downhill.
- Lightweight - approx 1.7Kg, but replaces a lot of conventional gear components...