- On sale!
Swiss Cross Ltd - XL
Possibly the most iconic frame associated with Ritchey, the Swiss Cross draws its name from early factory rider, cyclocross and mountain bike legend Thomas Frischknecht. The first iteration of the Swiss Cross was a no-holds-barred race machine designed for one thing: ripping through dirt like no other. Captained to numerous victories under Frischi, the Swiss Cross went on to become one of the most revered frames of the Ritchey offering.
Twenty-five years later, the Swiss Cross is still a staple of the Ritchey fleet – now featuring modern standards such as 12mm thru-axles, flat-mount brakes, and higher-volume tire clearance. Yet one thing has remained unchanged: it is still a no-holds-barred race-ready dirt ripper. Whether it’s leading the charge on bell lap or ticking off the grueling miles of a gravel grinder, the new Swiss Cross is more than capable of tackling it all.
- Handmade to Tom Ritchey’s exacting standards
- Updated modern sloping top tube Cyclocross geometry
- Heat treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic II™ CrMo steel tubing throughout
- Forged and machined head tube with integrated cups for use with drop-in headsets – lighter and stronger than a standard head tube
- Straight carbon steer tube with optimized layup for stiffness under braking forces without excessive harshness
- Ritchey WCS monocoque fravel thru-axle fork, painted to match
- Full-length housing stops for use with cable or hydraulic brakes
- Front: 140/160mm rotor compatible; Rear: 140mm rotor compatibility
- Flat mount disc caliper compatibility
- Ritchey forged 12mm thru-axle rear dropouts; 12mm thru-axle front
- 142mm rear spacing
- Room for tires up to 40c (depending on tire and rim manufacturer)
- Includes: frame / fork / WCS headset / axles
- 28.6 front derailleur clamp (Caution: Front derailleur clamp MAX torque of 2.5Nm)
Weight: 2.49kg / 5.49 lbs (large – Frame: 1965g + Fork: 447g + Axles: 78g)