Ogre Frameset - Medium - Brick Red
If you’re like us, your bike needs likely change by the day, week, month or year. Quite the adaptable little beast, Ogre can get you to your job during the week, then way out of town on the weekend. It’s not sluggish on pavement or gravel and can also hold its own on singletrack.
Ogre is designed to be the ultimate steel utility vehicle. It relishes in those “take-the-long-way-home-and-find-some-beverages-along-the-way” sort of commutes. Snow, sleet or sweltering humidity, this is an ideal year-round commuter bike. You can also haul enough crap on it that you don’t even have to go home if you don’t want to.
- All the barnacles you could ever possibly ask for including rack and fender, multiple three-pack mounts and mid-blade.
- Gnot-Boost rear spacing with Rohloff torque arm slot and Bill/Ted trailer mount
- Clearance for 29” x 2.5” or 27.5" x 2.8" tyres with mudguards
- Material - 4130 CroMoly steel.
- Fork - TIG-welded 4130 CroMoly, non-suspension corrected
- Steerer - 1-1/8"
- Seatpost - 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp - 30.0mm
- Front Derailleur - High direct mount top-pull (31.8mm)
- Dropouts - Horizontal slotted with optional vertical dumpout
- BB Shell - >73mm threaded (1.37" x 24TPI)