MOON METEOR STORM PRO
The product has a maximum output of 2000 Lumens with a run time of two hours at the maximum output.
New features such as VLS (Variable Lumen System) & optimal charge time using USB Type C are just some of the important upgrades for 2019.
- Boost - 2000lm - 2.00hr
- Mode1 - 1750lm - 2.30hr
- Mode2 - 1100lm - 4.30hr
- Mode3 - 120lm - 43.00hr
- FL1 - 100lm - 200.00hr
- Steady FL - 200lm - 98.00hr
- Day FL - 400lm - 260.00hr
Some of the best features for AW2019 include:
- VLS – Variable Lumen System. Set my lumen allows you to set any lumen you would want. Simply press & hold the VLS button
- Matrix LED System – Making the operation easier
- Waterproof to IPX 5
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lock Mode – Protect your battery and prevent accidental turn on
In 1996, we formed and launched our first bike light in the market. The dedication on design, quality and innovation has been continuously driving us to succeed in the market with a diversified product portfolio throughout the years.
Our belief is to bring the utmost standard of illumination of bicycle light for cyclists who explore mountains or cities in the dark. Inspiration is always leading us as a team of passionate cyclists, designers and engineers to pursue innovative technology and development.
We continue our exploration for innovation and meticulously build our lights with attention to detail in every design. Every piece of our lights goes through rigorous reviews and tests in order to ensure all of your ways are lit up by our lights.