DYNAPLUG AIR TUBELESS MTB TYRE REPAIR AND INFLATION KIT
The Dynaplug Air Tubeless MTB Tyre Repair and Inflation Kit is an all-in-one solution to fixing your punctured tubeless tyre and reinflating it at the same time. The fastest way to get back on the trails, simply pop the tool into the hole that your sealant couldn't plug, and while inserted, discharge a CO2 cartridge (sold separately) to reinflate. Remove the tool leaving a soft nose standard plug behind, and allow the sealant-friendly viscoelastic impregnated rubber to seal the hole securely.
The tool is made long enough for the CO2 vents to pass through the tread of thicker MTB tyres to allow for re-inflation. There's also a handy inflation hose included if you'd prefer to reinflate through your valve stem.
- Precision machined air valve body
- Stainless steel repair nozzle/insertion tube
- 4 x soft nose standard plugs
- Air hose for CO2 inflation through your valve stem
- Storage pouch
- All in one tubeless tyre repair and reinflation solution
- Fast and easy to use
- Directions: Firmly insert tool into puncture hole, if required discharge a CO2 cartridge (sold separately) to reinflate, then extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the hole
- Sealant-friendy repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride
- Long MTB inserter ensures CO2 vents penetrate threaded tyre (not recommended for tyres under 35mm thick)
- Plug tail can be trimmed to 4mm long once inserted
- Made in the USA