AW19 Moon Nebula Rear
The product has a maximum output of 200 Lumens with a run time of 14 hours at the maximum output.
- Mode1 – 20lm – 5.30hr
- Mode2 – 40lm – 2.50hr
- Mode3 – 60lm – 1.50hr
- Mode4 – 100lm – 1.10hr
- FL1 – 20lm – 25.00hr
- FL2 – 50lm – 11.00hr
- FL3 – 100lm – 12.00hr
- Day FL – 200lm (upgraded from 2018) – 14.00hr
- Waterproof to IPX 4
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
- Auto safe mode (around 1hr)
In 1996, we formed and launched our first bike light in the market. The dedication on design, quality and innovation has been continuously driving us to succeed in the market with a diversified product portfolio throughout the years.
Our belief is to bring the utmost standard of illumination of bicycle light for cyclists who explore mountains or cities in the dark. Inspiration is always leading us as a team of passionate cyclists, designers and engineers to pursue innovative technology and development.
We continue our exploration for innovation and meticulously build our lights with attention to detail in every design. Every piece of our lights goes through rigorous reviews and tests in order to ensure all of your ways are lit up by our lights.